Happy Val's Day Dori






Dorina Decurtins you are a great Woman and you are special in so many ways.... I love u.





On this special valentine's day I decided to wite you a song. This song is titled "Romeo and juliet" I know you would love it.





See Lyrics Below

Romeo And Juliet
--------------------------

Verse 1

Everyday be like Chrismas day
since you came along my way

Every morning I wake up to your smile
I thank the Lord for making you my wife

You are my strength in the middle of my trouble
you are so fine , you are so humble.

A-N-G-E-L you're my angel.

Chorus

(Call) Am your romeo
(Response) Your my Juliet

4x

Verse 2

Am your king , you're my queen
mother of my prince and princess

make una gimme chance I want to dance oo
Na ulmighty God I dey thank O

A-N-G-E-L you're my angel

(Call) Am your romeo
(Response) Your my Juliet

4x

Bridge

Love is so beautiful
Love is so powerful
Love is so beatiful
Love is so wonderful

Repeat Chorus Till fade